The 8472 Penetrating Oil rapidly dissolves corrosion and rust.
It creeps into tiny spaces between close fitting parts and quickly
releases frozen nuts, bolts, and other mechanical parts. It also cleans
and lubricates metal parts and protects them from corroding again the future.
It is distinguished from competitors by the extreme corrosion resistance it imparts,
being non-volatile, containing no VOC’s, and because it is safe on plastics and painted surfaces.
Applications & Usages
- Releasing rusted bolts, nuts, screws, fasteners, tools, clamps, shafts,
pulleys, and other frozen metal mechanisms.
- Maintaining and repairing metal tools, industrial equipment, mechanical parts,
garden and yard equipment, boating equipment, and any mechanical
equipment regularly subject to moist or wet conditions
- Dissolves rust quickly
- Creeps into tiny spaces
- Provides extreme protection against rust and corrosion
- Excellent long lasting general purpose lubricant
- Cleans grime, grease, rust, and adhesives
- Safe on seals, plastics, rubber, paint, and coatings
- Non-volatile, will not dry out quickly
- Displaces moisture
- Lubricating film repels water and protects against abrasive particles
- Reduces wear, increasing equipment lifespan
- No VOC’s, CFC's or Chlorinated Solvents
- Non toxic
- Safe on plastics, seals, paints, and coatings