GW Instek LCR-8105G - Precision LCR Meter, Bench, 5 MHz, 100 kH, 1 F, 0.1 Gohm
The LCR-8105G is a 5MHz High Precision LCR Meter provides accuracy, versatility and high resolution for a wide range of component measurements, even including DC resistance measurement and voltage/current monitoring. The multi-step function allows on-screen programming of customized measurement sequence with pass/fail indication. Each program includes 30 test steps and each test step can be set with selected parameters and test limits. Under Multi-step operation, a tedious work routine can be done step by step automatically just at a press of a button. With graph mode, display the component impedance response either over a wide range of test frequency sweep or over a wide range of test voltage sweep in a graph chart. This gives an analysis result of either impedance vs. frequency or impedance vs. applied voltage all at a glance.
- Wide test frequency from 20Hz from 10/5/1MHz
- 0.1% Basic accuracy and 6-digits measurement resolution
- Large LCD display with intuitive user interface
- Full measuring functions with DUT V/I monitor
- PASS/FAIL function with judgment alarm
- DC resistance measurement