Electronix Express BBC Micro:Bit Basic Kit
This basic kit includes a BBC Micro:Bit board, USB cable(3 FT.), battery holder, 2 AA batteries for more juice & a quick starting guide.This allows you to connect Micro:Bit to your computer and also enables you to power Micro:Bit once it is disconnected from your computer.
User can easily code, customize and control this board.
- Kit includes a BBC Mico:Bit board, 3 Foot USB cable, battery holder, 2 AA batteries and starting guide
- Included battery connector enables you to power the Micro:Bit once it is disconnected from your computer
- Very easy to program with editors provided on the BBC Micro:Bit website
- The Micro:Bit board is equipped with 25 LED lights, 2 programmable buttons, accelerometer, magnetometer & Bluetooth smart technology
- 25 LEDs arranged in a 5x5 matrix can display animated patterns, scrolling text & alphanumeric characters
- 2 programmable buttons
- Accelerometer, magnetometer & Bluetooth smart technology