Rigol 1 GHz 4 Channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Model MSO8104
The MSO8000 Series Oscilloscopes combine best in class sampling and memory depth with our modern, flexible User Interface enabled by our new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset. With 600 MHz,1 GHz, and 2 GHz models each with 4 analog channels the MSO8000 Series brings RIGOL’s UltraVision II performance to the high speed engineering bench. The MSO8000 also adds Jitter and Real-time Eye Analysis capabilities in addition to other UltraVision II functions including zone triggering, 7 instruments in one, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurements.
- 1 GHz Bandwidth
- 10G Sa/s Max Sample Rate
- Visualize fine resolution and signal detail
- 500 MPt Useful Long Record Length
- Find elusive problems in complex digital streams with long acquisitions at high sample rates
- Jitter & Real-Time Eye Diagram Analysis
- Evaluate signal fidelity with analysis tools that previously too expensive including Jitter and Real-Time Eye.
- Visualize subtle timing issues that have gone unnoticed in a high speed design.
- 600,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture rate
- Minimize scope “dead time” between trigger events and increases observations of random and sporadic events.
- Protocol Analysis for today’s common serial communication buses
- Trigger, decode, and visualize serial bus traffic to speed analysis and debug of Embedded Serial Bus designs
- Enhanced Color FFT
- Capture and analyze in the frequency domain using the enhanced color FFT to visualize transient high-speed signals
- 4 Passive Probes
- 4 RP3500A 500 MHz Passive Probes for all models
- Instrument Display Cover
- Calibration Certificate
- Instrument Quick Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable