Siglent SDS1202X 200MHz SPO technology Oscilloscope + Waveform Generator
SIGLENT�s new SDS1102X 2 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 100 MHz, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1000X series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. The SDS1000X has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. Add an impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, and the features and high-performance of the SDS1000X oscilloscopes cannot be matched at anywhere at this price.
The SDS1102X osscilloscope also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent�s new oscilloscope offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed.
- 200MHz bandwidth model
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- Record length of 14Mpts
- Waveform capture rate is 60,000 wfms/s
- New generation of SPO technology
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise, supports 500?V / div to 10V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default Setup, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, the maximum record length can be divided into 1000 segments, according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segments to capture qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- 36 automatic measurement function , supports statistics calculations, Gating measurement, Math measurement , History measuring,
- Waveform math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 25MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (SDS1000X-S models)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution, Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail,
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports multi-language display and embedded online help