Siglent SDS2074X 70MHz/4Ch Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes
SIGLENT�s SDS2000X Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz and 300 MHz, maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and come with a maximum record length of 140 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2000X series employs a new generation of SPO technology. It has an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a maximum waveform capture rate of 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), up to 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode). It also employs the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering, History waveform recording and sequence acquisition allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a built-in 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 16 digital channels (MSO), as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X.
- 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 300 MHz models
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Waveform capture rate up to 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Record length up to 140 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and Video (HDTV supported)
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN (Optional)
- Low background noise, supports 1 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, including Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweeps, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user. The resulting acquisition has a very small dead time segment.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximumr ecorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports statistics, Gating measurements, Math measurements, History measurements and Ref measurements
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO option), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 140 Mpt/CH
- 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 types of waveforms (option)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online Help