Siglent 9 KHz to 3.2 GHz SVA1032X Spectrum & Vector Network Analyzer
The SIGLENT SVA1032X spectrum & vector network analyzer is a powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis.
With a frequency range to 3.2 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation.The base models include a spectrum analyzer and a vector network analyzer, optional functions include a distance-to-fault locator, a vector signal analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, cable and antenna testing, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Distance To Fault (Optional, not included in base unit)
- Vector Signal Modulation Analysis (Optional, not included in base unit)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Optional, not included in base unit
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Optional, not included in base unit)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Printed Quick Start Guide
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!