Analog Current Panel Mount Meter Movement 0-100mA DC Amp Meter/ 2.4" x 1.9"
Triplett Handheld Analog VOM with Polarity Rversing Switch
Triplett Handheld Analog VOM
The Triplett Model 310 Handheld Analog Volt-Ohm Meter is a hand-sized VOM with all the versatility and performance of larger, more expensive bench-size models. It offers diode overload protection against damage to the meter movements caused by accidental overloads. A fuse is used to protect the RX1 range. The fuse and batteries can be easily replaced by removing the back cover.
Small enough to be carried in your tool box, glove compartment, brief case, or shirt pocket, the Model 310 features 20,000 ohms per volts DC sensitivity and 5,000 ohms per volt AC.
Versatility and readability have not been sacrificed in order to provide a portable VOM. The Model 310 has 18 different ranges that can be easily read on only 3 clearly defined scale areas. A single selector switch allows you to switch easily from range to range and function to function.
- Quickly and accurately measures voltage, resistance, and current
- Includes 18 ranges and functions
- Offers diode overload protection
- RX1 range protected by fuse
- Single selector switch for easily switching from range to range and function to function
- Constructed with drop resistant, high-impact case
- AC/DC voltage to 1200V
- DC current to 600 mA
- Resistance to 20 Megaohms