Universal Programmer 17,000+ Support Devices
- Low cost USB 2.0 with Windows support and low voltage capability
- Extremely portable
- Supports devices that include EPROMs, Flash, PIC, AVR GAL, CPLD, PEEL, PALCE, EPLD, Microcontrollers
- 48 pin zif socket with universal pin driver.
- Accepts most compiler outputs in JDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCADPLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
- Features test vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TLL/CMOS logic IC's and DRAM devices
- Support Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT/9X/ME
- Support Devices: 25,000+ (Model VP590); 7,000+ (Model VP280); 6,000+ (Model VP290)
- Power adapter (optional)
- Dimensions: 166 x 98 x 23mm
- Weight. 10 Oz.
Write Your Own Review
Universal Programmer 17,000+ S