• Built-in program: Sent to your calculator at the push of a single button.
• Pivoting sensor head: Point the sensor where the action is. Measures distance, velocity, and acceleration - up to 200 samples per second.
• CBL port: Connects CBR to CBL for use with other probes.
• Manual trigger button: Starts data sampling on demand, even with the calculator disconnected.
• Status indicators: Simplifies "Ready/ Not Ready" status. Look for the green/red lights, or listen for the high/low tones.
• Input / Output port: Connects CBR directly to TI-82, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86, and TI-92. Extended length cable included.
• Mounting socket: Accepts multipurpose mounting clamp (included), plus universal mounting devices.
• Multipurpose mounting clamp: Mounts CBR to a table or door edge, even a circular lab stand.