Parallax Professional Dev. Board
Our Professional Development Board (PDB) is a high-quality, fully-integrated development platform for BASIC Stamp and SX28AC/DP microcontrollers. A wide variety of typical I/O (LEDs, LCD interface, buttons, etc.) devices and circuitry are built into the PDB, providing the developer with an ideal platform for rapid microcontroller project development.
- 16 discrete blue LEDs
- 40-pin DIP socket (for all BASIC Stamp 24/40-pin modules)
- 14-pin SIP socket (for BS1-IC)
- 28-pin �skinny� DIP socket (for SX28AC/DP)
- 2.1 mm, center-positive connector for DC power
- 5 volt, 1.0 amp power-supply with power switch