SoftPot Membrane Potentiometer 100 mm
|Save 6% on||Qty (10+)||$7.550|
- The SoftPot works in multiple configurations, such as linear, serpentine, and elliptical. It operates in temperatures ranging from -45℃ to 50℃ and is ideal for products that need a sealed sensor with a tight form factor. It is no wonder it became a popular option for clients in the medical, dental, and robotics industry.
- The SoftPot is also a versatile sensor that can operate by human touch. It can provide the desired linear output regardless of the shape of the product it is attached to.
- The SoftPot membrane potentiometer is a resistive element, which comprises a conductive resistor, a sealed encasement and a simple wiper assembly. A membrane potentiometer can also function as a voltage divider.
- The SoftPot is a three-wire system with two resistive output channels and an electrical collector channel.
- The wiper is a non-conductive mechanism that depresses the top circuit actuating the potentiometer from the outside of the element. The top and bottom circuits are separated by 0.15mm (0.006") of spacer adhesive build-up and contact between the circuit occurs by pressure (usually 1-3 Newtons) from the wiper on the top circuit, pushing down until the top circuit connects with the bottom circuit to create a potentiometric output.
Write Your Own Review