Proxxon Power Carver
- The main housing is made of glassfiber- reinforced polyamide and features a gearbox casing made of die-cast aluminum for precise locations of the ball bearings and stability under load
- The tool is very safe, and the reciprocating action does not start until the chisel is pressed into the wood.
- Cleanly carving with no dust and virtually no effort.
- The rapid cutting action of the MOS (10,000 cuts per minute) allows the ability to do fine work like adding details as well as roughing out
- On/off switch located at the upper back of unit
- The tool is exceptionally quiet, yet very powerful due to the permanent magnet maintenance-fee motor
- Accepts a variety of Flexcut reciprocating chisels
- Three high-grade Japanese razor sharp bimental chisel included: one flat chisel, one fingertip ('U' shape) chisel and one V-parting chisel
Write Your Own Review