The PAD-234 Digital/Analog Trainer is a complete portable work-station. It is designed to allow you to quickly build, modify, and troubleshoot all sorts of analog and digital circuits. Its built-in power supplies, signal sources, and I/O features can save hundreds of dollars when compared to using separate pieces of lab equipment. For expanded capability the supplies, signals, and I/O, along with uncommitted lines, are available at a built-in IDC connector to allow ribbon cable connection to other boards, devices, or pieces of equipment.
The PAD-234 is a rugged, high-quality piece of equipment designed for years of use with minimal maintenance. It's functionality and low cost make the PAD-234 a cost-effective design tool for hobbyists and professionals. The same features make it the ideal educational tool for student use. The modular design of the PAD-234 allows it to be incorporated in kit form into progressive quarters of a school's instructional program. Available assembled or in kit form.
• 5V Fixed Power Supply
• +/- 12V Fixed Power Supplies
• +/- 15V Variable Power Supplies
• Output current 1 AMP DC each
• Short circuit protected
• 12.6V AC CT Power Supply
• Sine, square and triangular buffered outputs
Amplitude 10V p-p output 5 frequency ranges 1-100KHz
• DC offset adjust
• 8 buffered LED indicators
• 8 SPDT toggle switches 0-5V
• 2 debounced momentary switches 0-5V
• Normally Hi and normally Lo levels both available
• TTL level clock slaved to generator: 0-5V, risetime < 400nsec
• 2 breadboards, each with 840 plug-in tie points
• Option to make breadboard moveable.
Power supplies, function generator, and digital • I/O available at built-in IDC connector
High-impact plastic carrying case
• 3-wire fuse-protected line cord
• 5-way binding posts for power supplies and generator
• Input voltage 110VAC 50–60 cycles