The Pmod MIC3 is a MEMS Microphone powered by the Knowles Acoustics SPA2410LR5H-B microphone and the Texas Instruments ADCS7476 analog-to-digital converter. Users may adjust the incoming volume to the system board with the small potentiometer before they receive the 12 bits of data through SPI.
- MEMS Microphone module with digital interface
- Transform audio inputs with 12-bit A/D converter
- Adjust incoming volume with on-board potentiometer
- up to 1 MSPS of data
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1 in x 0.8 in (2.8 cm x 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2