Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact Electronix Express?
- Does Electronix Express offer technical support?
- How can manufacturers contact the Electronix Express purchasing team?
- Where can I find out more about opening a credit account?
- Does Electronix Express accept orders by phone, fax, or mail?
- Can I order in person?
- How can I check my order status? Can I check my order's status online even if I made it by phone, fax, or mail?
- Can I track my Electronix Express order once it has shipped?
- I'm having problems with the shopping cart. What should I do?
- Does Electronix Express have a paper catalog?
- What steps should I follow to return a product?
- When is there a restocking fee? How much is the fee?
- How can I contact Electronix Express from outside the United States?
- How does international shipping work?
Terms and Conditions
1. How can I contact Electronix Express?
You can contact us by e-mail, phone, mail, or fax. Our numbers and addresses are located here
2. Does Electronix Express offer technical support?
We do! Our team of technical experts is available to answer your questions before, during, and after your purchase. They can help you answer technical inquiries on products, resolve technical problems, resolve compatibility issues, and cross-reference integrated circuits for you. Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at
3. How can manufacturers contact Electronix Express's purchasing team?
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
4. Where can I find out more about opening a credit account?
E-mail us at Credit@elexp.com or call us at 732-381-8777.
You can also fax us at 732-381-1006.
1. Does Electronix Express accept orders by phone, fax, or mail?
We do, and you can! You can call us at 1-800-972-2225 to place your order. You can also download an order form fill it out and fax it to us at 1-732-381-1006 or mail it to us at Electronix Express, 900 Hart St, Rahway, NJ 07065. Get order form here
2. Can I order in person?
Electronix Express is a mail/web order house with a warehouse and corporate office and no retail store on site. If you are a student ordering course kits you may purchase them at your campus bookstore if the school facilitates it
3. How can I check my order status? Can I check my order's status online even if I made it by phone, fax, or mail?
You can check the status of all orders online, as long as you have the order confirmation number. Select the "Orders" tab at the top of the page , log in, navigate to your order status and enter your order number and your shipping ZIP code. If you don't have your order number, please call Customer Service at 1-800-972-2225 to check your order's status.
4. Can I track my Electronix Express order once it has shipped?
Our "Check Order Status," on the right navigation bar, is integrated with the tracking systems of the major couriers. When you lookup your order at elexp.com, we pass tracking information to the courier, and bring you back the results.
5. I'm having problems with the shopping cart. What should I do?
First, check that cookies are enabled, and that cookies from elexp.com are not being blocked. If those settings seem okay, try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, then close and re-open your browser and try again. If all else fails, try closing all open programs and restarting your computer, or ordering from another computer.
6. Does Electronix Express have a paper catalog?
1. What steps should I follow to return a product?
- Download or print your Return Merchandise Authorization Form here
- Follow instructions on the page for the proper re-packing of items
- Fill out your form and our Customer Service department will issue a shipping label
- The return shipping address will be printed on the shipping label
- Notice: There may be a restocking fee charge incurred if the return is not as a result of a damaged or wrong product being sent to you.
2. When is there a restocking fee? How much is the fee?
If the item you received was not the item your ordered or was damaged during shipment, there will be no restocking fee incurred upon you. For other reasons, a small restocking fee will be incurred on a percentage based on the circumstance. Please call our customer service department for inquiring about your return at (732)381-8020 or TOLL FREE 1(800)972-2225.
How can I contact Electronix Express from outside the United States?
You may contact our main office by dialing 1 (732) 381-8020 or 1 (732)381-8777
How does international shipping work?
International orders may only occur after a quote has been sent. A customer service representative will calculate shipping and other charges per order individually.
You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org for international quotes and other inquiries.
Terms and Conditions
Electronix Express Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website — By accessing this website, you warrant and represent to Electronix Express that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks — The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner, and its affiliated vendors. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner, and/or its affiliated vendors.
External links — External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Electronix Express, and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties — Electronix Express makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability — Electronix Express shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms — If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability — Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) — Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the New Jersey courts located in Union County, NJ, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.