The BK Precision 2540C Digital Storage and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope offers 70MHz bandwidth in a 2-channel configuration and 1 GSa/s sample rate, a high waveform update rate up to 60,000 waveforms per second and a maximum memory depth of 14 Mpts. The user interface features an 8 inch high-resolution TFT-LCD display and a comprehensive set of oscilloscope controls.
The 2540C is equipped with a built-in 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator (AWG), allowing seamlessly generation of standard and arbitrary waveforms as well as noise, cardiac, Gaussian pulse, and exponential rise/fall waveforms. This model is equipped with standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device ports.
The 2540C offers a comprehensive set of tools to capture signal anomalies, decode serial bus protocols, and help speed up debug and analysis..
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 14 Mpts maximum record length
- 60,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Large 8 inch widescreen display with 256-level color gradient
- Selectable 50 and 1 input coupling
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Kensington security slot
- 4.8inch x 7.2inch x 13.4inch
- 7.3 lbs
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function
- Record length up to 80,000 frames
- Trigger types: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Serial
- High speed hardware-based pass/fail testing function and masking
- Software provided for remote PC control
- Multi-language user interface and built-in context sensitive help
- 36 automatic measurements supporting statistics, gating, math, history and reference measurements