This meter is the first handheld meter of this type on the market, with a wide range of test frequencies up to 10KHz and many measurement parameters including Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q and null as well. The 885 is designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bench-top applications. With a built-in direct test fixture, you can test the lead components very easily. The optional 4-wire test clip can give a convenient connection to larger components and assemblies with the accuracy of 4-wire testing.
- Measurement parameters: Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D,Q, and Test conditions: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, 1Vrms, 0.25Vrms, 0.05Vrms 0.5% basic accuracy Dual LCD display
- SMD surface mount tweezer probe included
- Very quick response, user friendly
- Fully auto/manual selection
- DC resistance measurement
- Rechargeable battery / AC powered
- Infrared RS-232 interface capability