The Pmod HB5 offers a 2A H-bridge circuit to drive small to medium sized DC motors. Two sensor feedback pins are incorporated into the motor connection header and are specifically designed to work with the Digilent motor/gearbox, which incorporates quadrature encoder feedback.
- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operating voltage up to 12V
- 6-pin JST connector for direct connection to Digilent motor/gearboxes
- Two screw terminals for external motor power supply
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2 in x 0.8 in (3.0 cm x 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2.0