With the Shield Adapter for NI myRIO, you can now connect your myRIO to the expansive shield options offered by the Arduino ecosystem. The Shield Adapter is designed to work with any shield that is compatible with the Arduino® Uno using the 3.3 or 5V power from the myRIO MXP connector. The silk screen is labeled on the shield pins to reflect the myRIO inputs.
- Uses the myRIO Expansion Port (MXP) connector
- Signal and power lines adapted to the standard Arduino Uno footprint.
- I2C is hardwired to A4 and A5 pins and adheres to the revised Arduino Leonardo standard
- Standard 34-pin female breakout
- Switch allows users to select between UART and DIO pins 0 and 1
- No external power required for shields operating at 3.3V or 5V