The Fluke 8846A120V 6 1/2-digit Precision Digital Multimeter with USB Memory Drive Port, 120V has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements on the bench or in a system. This meter is both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
The 8846A digital multimeter performs the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, a 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capabilities.
You can also use the Fluke 8846A to measure frequency and period. In addition, the Fluke 8846A measures temperature and capacitance. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meter's utility even more with its graphical display modes, including Trendplot paperless recorder mode and statistics and histograms. This unique combination of features and performance makes the Fluke 8846A useful for variety of applications, including manufacturing test, research and development, and service.
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0024 %
- Dual display
- 100 mA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms ranges from 10 © to 1 G© with up to 10 © resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Frequency, period, capacitance and temperature
- USB memory drive port
- Graphical display
- Trendplot paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V