The 1350 features programmable control via USB interface and microprocessor controlled circuits. The voltage and current are controlled by a 12-bit D/A converter with resolutions as high as 10 mV and 1 mA respectively. The digitized system enables you to input all data via computer keyboard. The protections against over voltage and current are completely regulated by the software producing a safe and reliable instrument.
- Fully programmable control, data storage, data recall, and built in USB interface
- 4 separate LED displays for voltage and current
- for both variable outputs
- High stability with less drift
- Automatic program execution at preset time
- Floating outputs
- Series 0-64 V, 0-3 A operation