This littleBits education kit is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into your classroom. It includes everything you need to engage up to 3 students and develop their 21st-century skills - including 16+ hours of lessons!
- 16+ hours of lessons: Comes with 10 lessons, with tips for creating your own!
- Created by you: Developed in partnership with educators to ensure it fits your curriculum.
- Curricular connections: Aligns with NGSS & Common Core standards.
- 21st-century skills: Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration.
- Group or solo: Works for classroom & makerspace instruction or independent learning.
- No experience necessary: Educators of every level can bring STEAM learning to life.
- Endless Inventions: Find thousands of additional invention instructions online & on the app.
- It's all reusable" Reuse your Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.
- Users: Ages 8+Grades 3 - 8
- Sizes: Height 3.0", Width 7.5", Length 12.165"
- Weight: 1.1 kg/ 2.42lbs
- Model No. 680-0008
- UPC: 810876021128
- Bits: 1button, 1 buzzer, 2 DC motor (tethered), 1 fan, 1 fork, 1 inverter, 1 light sensor, 1 long led, 1 number, 1 power, 1 pulse, 1 rgb led, 1 servo, 1 slide dimmer, 1 temperature sensor, 1 usb power, 2 wire
- Accessories: 1battery + cable, 3 mechanical arm, 4 motorMate, 2 mounting boards, 2 screwdriver, 4 screws, 1 servo hub, 1 servo mount, 24 Shoes (Hook & Loop), 1 USB Power Adapter + Cable, 2 wheel