This littleBits education kit is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into your classroom. It includes everything you need to engage up to 3 students and develop their 21st-century skills - including 16+ hours of lessons!
- 16+ hours of lessons: Comes with 10 lessons, with tips for creating your own!
- Created by you: Developed in partnership with educators to ensure it fits your curriculum.
- Curricular connections: Aligns with NGSS & Common Core standards.
- 21st-century skills: Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration.
- Group or solo: Works for classroom & makerspace instruction or independent learning.
- No experience necessary: Educators of every level can bring STEAM learning to life.
- Endless Inventions: Find thousands of additional invention instructions online & on the app.
- It's all reusable" Reuse your Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.
- Users: Ages 8+Grades 3 - 8
- Sizes: Height 3.0",Width 7.5",Length 12.165"
- Weight: 1.1 kg/ 2.42lbs
- Model No. 680-0008
- UPC: 810876021128
- Bits: 1button,1buzzer,2DC motor (tethered),1fan,1fork,1inverter,1light sensor,1long led,1number,1power,1pulse,1rgb led,1servo,1slide dimmer,1temperature sensor,1usb power,2wire
- Accessories: 1battery + cable,3mechanical arm,4motorMate,2mounting boards,2screwdriver,4screws,1servo hub,1servo mount,24Shoes (Hook & Loop),1USB Power Adapter + Cable,2wheel