Standard signal waves like e.g. sine, triangle and rectangle are available; other sine waves can be easily created.The signal waves are created in the PC and produced by the function generator via DDS (Direct Digital wave Synthesis)
Frequencies up to 2MHz.
Features 2 equal outputs and a TTL Sync output.
Output voltage of 1mVtt up to 10Vtt at 600 ohms.
All outputs are galvanically separated from the PC in order to avoid measuring problems. Comes with power adapter.
- frequency range: from 0.01Hz to 2MHz
- crystal-based stability
- outputs are galvanically isolated from the PC
- low sine wave distortion
- two parallel output connectors for waveforms
- TTL-level synchronization output
- stores up to 8192 of waveform points
- standard waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- predefined library waveforms included: noise, sweep, ...
- you can create your own waveforms with the integrated signal wave editor
- sweep frequency range 0.0001Hz to 25MHz
- sweep time 1ms to 10 hours
- noise mode bandwidth 25MHz
- extended bode plot option together with PC scope
- automated wave sequence generation, using file or computer RS232 input.
- DLL available for custom software development
in the box:
- USB function generator
- getting started manual
- software on CD
- USB cable
- worldwide charging adaptor