Fully synthesized RF spectrum analyzers featuring simple user controls which allow the novice or the seasoned expert to operate right out of the box. Powerful RF test and measurement tools for CDMA and WCDMA RF systems, broadcast RF systems, EMI/EMC. Features include 6.4" color display, centronics printer port, internal memory, USB host, built in DDMA measurement, (ACP, Channel Power and Occupied Bandwidth).
- Superior resolution: minimum 1 Hz
- Digitally synthesized RF system
- Frequency range: 9 kHz ~ 3.0GHz and 9kHz ~ 6.2GHz models
- Input levels: 105 dBm to + 20 dBm
- 6.4" color TFT LCD display. Marker Modes: Peak Search, Delta Marker, Marker to Center, Market to Reference (8 markers max.) â€¢CDMA measurement
- Multiple type interfaces, with GPIB option
- Application: consumer wireless remotes, microphones, monitors. Bluetooth radio. Industrial, scientific, medical, cellular and PCS, CDMA and WCDMA RF systems. Two-way radio trunk radio. Paging. Commercial broadcasting. Field service and installation. Point-to-point microwave. Public utilities, railroads
- Weight: approx 22 lbs.