The 6249-36-1 is a Test Lead with MinigrabberÂ® test clip to multi-stacking banana plug connection. The grabber has UL94V-0 fire-retardant nylon body, gold-plated beryllium copper hook and accepts 18AWG tinned-copper silicone insulated wire. The banana plug has nickel-plated brass body, nickel-plated beryllium copper spring and polypropylene insulation. This newly designed MinigrabberÂ® test clip patch cord offers a high 300V and 5A rating. Grabber patch cord interfaces directly into the most popular multimeters configured with non-sheathed style banana jacks, including Amprobe, Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek. High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- 9.14mm Slim grabber width for easier access to test terminals
- Grabber hook material ensures signal integrity and attaches onto component leads up to 1.5mm O.D
- Plug is moulded directly to the cable in an integral one-piece design for a long lasting connection
- Multi-leaf banana spring material features extended insertion life and low contact resistance
- Banana plug features top and side stacking for added test versatility
- High strand count silicone wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance