Weller's Model ML500P is a portable soldering pencil. You fuel the piezo-ignition soldering iron with standard lighter butane. The adjustable flame allows you to set the tip to between 750 and 900 degrees. You can get up to 30 minutes of operation on a medium setting and when you remove the tip, the ML500P functions as a small torch.
- Piezo electronic ignition system
- Adjustable gas flow valve
- Tip temperature 750 degrees - 900 degrees F
- Refillable with Weller WB1 or WB2 filter butane
- Use for soldering, heat shrink tubing, electrical and electronics.
- ML501 tip supplied with soldering pencil