- Safely Remove Surface Mount Devices Using Low Heat
- ast and easy to use.
- Simply apply flux to all leads of the SMD. With a soldering iron or warm air bath melt the special desoldering alloy on all of the leads.
- The combination of existing solder plus the special alloy melts at less than 200 degrees F and remains molten long enough for removal of SMD using tweezers or pickup tool.
- Clean off pads using flux and a swab, then install new device.
- Each kit provides enough product to remove between 8-10 SMDs (approximately 1250-1500 leads).
- Kit includes: low temperature (136 degrees F) desoldering alloy, a syringe with RMA flux, and alcohol pads.
- Special desoldering alloy and flux also available in industrial production sizes.