The Escape Robot never fails to find its way out of a maze! The Escape Robot Kit makes use of three infrared emitting diodes and one infrared receiving module to send and receive signals and detect obstacles. Escape Robot has a built-in microprocessor which enables it to "think" on its own, as it processes information about its environment and maneuvers itself around obstacles.
- Requires soldering assembly
- Escape Robot uses three infrared emitting diodes as its ?eyes?
- Never fails to find its way out of a maze
- Built-in microprocessor which enables it to ?think? on its own
- Easy to understand kid friendly step-by-step instructions
- Requires 4 1.5V "AAA" batteries - not included