This kit reinforces engineering, technology, and math concepts as students design and build an efficient model dragster.Here’s what you can expect:
- These kits reinforce engineering, technology, and math concepts as students design and build their efficient model dragsters.
- Carbon-dioxide (CO2) dragster kit provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to design, build, and race a model CO2 dragster that demonstrates the scientific concepts of aerodynamics, motion, drag, and friction.
- Includes all parts for building a dragster and a lightweight balsa body blank that each student can shape with basic cutting, shaving, or sanding tools for creativity and individuality in the design process.
- (When selected) Includes expanded polystyrene foam blanks to allow students to create a prototype body shape.
- Teaches automotive design processes and contains illustrations and step-by-step instructions for building a metric CO2 dragster
- 12" Balsa blanks pre-drilled for Co2 cartridge (1ea)
- Front & Rear Spoke Wheels (2 of each set)
- Instructions (1ea)
- CO2 Cartridges (1ea)
- Axle Washers (4 ea)
- Styrofoam Blanks (1 ea when selected)
- Steel Axles (2 ea)
- Screw Eyes (2 ea)
- Sandpaper (1ea)
- Graph paper (1ea)
- Individual Kit Box (1 ea when selected)