This circuit converts sunlight into electrical energy.
The fan speed is controlled by the intensity of the sun collect by the solar panel.
This kit provides a rudimentary demonstration for how solar energy works.
- Power Source: Solar panel
- Solar panel: 4 VDC, 60 mA
- Solar panel dimensions: 2.36 x 2.36 inches
- Operating Principles: When the solar panel is facing sunlight, it will convert the sun's energy to DC voltage.
- The DC voltage will be utilized by the DC motor to turn the fan.
- Fan speed will be determined by the intensity of the sun collected by the solar panel.