This is a blinking light circuit power by the energy of the sun.
Utilizing a solar panel to convert the suns energy two LEDs will alternatively blink and the blinking speed may be adjusted.
- Power Source: Solar panel
- Solar panel: 4 VDC, 60 mA
- Adjust flashing speed with potentiometer
- PCB dimensions: 1.39 x 1.27 inches
- TR1 and TR2 form a multi vibration frequency circuit when assembled and work in conjunction with LED1 and LED2 to alternatively turn the LEDs on and off.
- When TR1 is powered, LED1 will light and LED2 is off.
- When TR2 is powered, LED2 will light and LED 1 is off.
- The blinking speed is controlled through VR10K, R2, R3, C1 and C2. R1 and R4 act to reduce voltage to the LED.