This circuit allows the user to vary the speed of a DC motor from a stop position to maximum revolutions per motor specification.
- Power source: 12 VDC
- Load voltage: 12 VDC, 1.5 A max.
- Output: controlled DC motor by pulse width modulation
- PCB dimensions: 1.76 x 1.32 inches
- Integrated circuit oscillates the frequency at 264 Hz relative to resistors 1, 2, and 3, variable resistor 1 and capacitor 1.
- VR1 provides adjustment of duty.
- If the plus duty is more than the minus duty the motor will slow down.
- Frequency will be transmitted through IC to resistor 4 and the base of transistor 1 making TR1 function as adjustment of VR1.