This checker utilizes resistance to measure dissolved solids in water.
The more resistance, the less conductive the water; as resistance levels lessens the materials that conduct electricity are elevated.
Results are displayed by a series of (8) LEDs.
- Power source: 9 VDC
- LED resistance level indicators: 7
- LED on/off indicator: 1
- Level adjustment: 3 levels
- PCB dimensions: 2.78 x 1.79 in.
- The more resistance in water, the less dissolved solids, such as minerals, are present.
- Conversely, as resistance decreases the level of conductive material in the water increases.
- A series of (green, yellow, and red) LEDs indicate the level of resistance. Green (higher) through red (lowest); the more LEDs lit, the less resistance.
- There are 3 switchable levels.