The Board of Education "Full Kit" 28102 contains a Board of Education, BASIC Stamp 2 module, pluggable wires, serial cable, cd-rom, and power supply. A 9V DC 300ma power supply is included with the BOE Full Kit (#28102).
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- DB9 connector for BS2-IC programming and serial communication during run-time
- P0 - P15 I/O pins, Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to 5.1 x 3.5 cm (2"" x 1 3/8"" breadboard area)
- Includes set of ten (10) color-coded 22 gauge wires
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods (more breadboard space)
- Traces on top of the board show connections between BS2-IC and breadboard connections