This amazing vehicle is fast and furious--and powered by AIR! Watch and learn as compressed air explodes out of the tank to run a pneumatic motor powering gears and moving your vehicle. Compressed air vehicles have been in the works for years with functional locomotives in the 1870's and cars in early 20th century. This is the technology behind the fantastic vehicle that is the Air Screamer. Pump up the volume …... of air. Fill the tank one crank at a time. The crank is built in to the Screamer's body. Safety valves are in place that bleed off over pumped air and eliminate the possibility of disaster. If you crank too much, the safety valve bleeds out air until the tank reaches optimum pressure.
First assemble, then race. You will need a pair of needle nose pliers, diagonal crosscut pliers and a Phillips head screwdriver. Follow the illustrated manual. Make an Air Screamer. In optimum conditions your Screamer will travel over 50 meters at 45 miles per hour. Wow!
For builders 10 and up. NO BATTERIES REQUIRED
TEACH TECH™ features robotic kits that explore renewable energy and coding! TEACH TECH™ follows the Learn By Doing® philosophy found in all of Elenco’s products. With TEACH TECH™, kids can enjoy hours of educational fun while boosting their confidence and critical thinking skills. Products in this line appeal to anyone who enjoys using their hands to build, tinker, and bring to life their creations with movement, coding, and programming. Forward-thinking kids can explore alternative energy with kits that highlight solar, hydraulic, or wind power.
Developed in 2019 with a fundamental focus in STEM education, the TEACH TECH™ product line is comprised of three categories:
- Coding- These build-it-yourself robots teach children the fundamentals of robotics and coding, while incorporating problem-solving and creativity. Tobbie II and Mech-5 are ingenious coding robots that will keep children challenged and engaged, while still having fun.
- Electronic Coding Robot: Tobbie II; Mechanical Coding Robot: Mech-5
- Green-Energy- With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. All TEACH TECH™ Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind or sun, so there are no batteries required.
- Green-Energy Robots: Solar Rover; Solar Mini-Racer; Solar Fun.6; Air Screamer; Rivet-Rex 12; Meta.4; SolarBot.14
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits- In the classroom or at home, Mechanical-Robotic Kits have a big impact on STEM education. Learn about robots, and have fun doing it! There are numerous projects, activities and tasks that these robots can accomplish. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits: Robotic Arm Wire Controlled; Zivko the Robot; King Lizard Robot; MotoBot.4; HydroBot Arm Kit