The alarm detects sudden voltage drops of the battery when the interior, trunk, or hood lights are switched on. To ensure correct operation, a number of control indications have been included, such as : flashing LED to indicate that the alarm is in standby mode after a set time (after you have left the car).
Pre-alarm (built-in buzzer) to indicate that the alarm is activated, so that you will not forget to switch it off. The alarm is easy to switch on and off, either automatically or by means of the ignition switch or a remote control unit, such as the K8059/K8057 or mk161/mk162
- Detects voltage drops of the battery
- Entry delay time: 2 to 30 seconds with buzzer indication
- Exit delay time: 2 to 180 seconds with LED indication
- Alarm period: 60 seconds with automatic reset
- Power supply: 12V
- Standby current: 25mA
- Relay output: 5A
- PCB dimensions: 2.4 x 3.9"
- To make the detection more sensitive replace R1 with a lower value (470ohm … 100ohm).