To analyze the acoustic properties of a room (usually a living room), a good pink noise generator together with a spectrum analyzer is indispensable. Moreover, a microphone with as linear a frequency characteristic as possible (from 20Hz to 20kHz) is needed. If you have an equalizer available, then the response can not only be checked but also corrected. Easily adapted to produce "white noise".
- Pseudo random digital noise
- Regulator sliding length: 33 bit
- Clock frequency: adjustable between 30 and 100kHz
- Pink noise filter: 3dB / octave (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Output voltage: 150mVrms
- Output impedance: 1Kohm
- Power supply: 9 - 12V AC or 12 - 15V DC / 5mA
- PCB dimensions: 2.8" × 1.7"