Making accurate angled cuts is easy with the STANLEY® Clamping Mitre Box with Saw. Your material will stay secure and the bottom of the box can be fastened to the workbench to give you added stability. It's a lightweight, durable and simple to use choice for a variety of projects.
- Cam-shaped pins twist and lock with honeycomb base to secure work for accurate cuts
- Cuts mitres on 450 and 900 angles, face angle 450 and 22.50 angle for octagonal shapes
- Molded-in storage bins to hold cam pins and pencil
- Extended lip on base to hold mitre box in place while cutting
- Built-in saw stop helps to prevent cutting into mitre box
- Two mounting holes in base for easy, staple use