SIGLENT's SDS2000X-E Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in two bandwidths; 200 MHz and 350 MHz. They each have a maximum sampling rate of 2 GSa/s and a standard record length of 28 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with a user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). It also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
The SDS2000X-E supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allows for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. Also included is the deep memory FFT. This math function uses up to 1 M samples for FFT calculation, providing the SDS2000X-E with very high frequency resolution. The hardware co-processor executes true fast measurement and math to all 28M sample points so that there is minimal distortion on analysis.
This series also supports searching and navigating, on-screen Bode plot, 16 channel digital /MSO (optional), an external USB powered 25 MHz AWG function generator module (option), a USB WIFI adapter for wireless control and monitoring (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control via web browser.
- 2 channels / 350 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Record length up to 28 Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 110,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Mixed signal analysis with optional software and logic probe
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes
- Intelligent triggers: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 500 μV/div to 10 V/div
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)