- This colorful, dual recovery rocket includes all pre-colored rocket parts and easy to apply decals. No painting required, about an hour to assemble for an exciting launching and flying experience!
- When powered with a C6-5 engine, you can launch your Whirlybird to 650 feet and then watch as the nose cone helicopters to the ground while the main body lands gently with its preassembled parachute.
- This launch set includes the Estes electron beam launch controller (requires 4 high quality 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, sold separately) and porta-pad II launch pad.
- Estes 1413 rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly.
- Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, 1413 rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately - unless otherwise specified.