Electronix Express offers a 30 day return policy subject to the terms outlined in this section. At the customer's discretion, we can replace your item, refund your money or provide you with store credit. Please read the following section for our entire Return Policy terms:
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of the order date, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging.
- Depending on the request, we will refund you by check, credit card or issue store credit within five (5) business days of receiving the returned item(s). Replacement items can take up to seven (7) business days before they are processed for shipping.
- All returns are minus shipping charges, and must be inspected before receiving a refund. There is a 15-20% restocking fee when returns are due to customer error, or 20% restocking fee if the goods are opened.
If your return is due to our error, then no fee will apply. If a customer attempts to cancel an order that has already shipped, the customer must send back the goods, and upon inspection, may receive a refund less shipping charges and a restocking fee depending upon the condition of the goods.
- "Not-In Catalogue Items” and parts specified as “Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable” at time of quote or sale are not returnable. This includes custom kits, school kits, software, grab bags and any special order items.
- ELECTRONIX EXPRESS does not accept returns for any reason or any educational construction kits, projects, or any item which requires assembly.
What does the RSR Electronics Inc. warranty cover?
All RSR Electronics purchases come with a 30-day warranty against any manufacturing defects. Defective items must be shipped prepaid. This warranty shall not apply to any item where defects have been caused by improper customer assembly, failure by customer to follow instructions, product modification, and negligent or improper operation.
Test Equipment provided by Instek + B&K Industries have their own 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Please follow the Return Procedure listed below:
- Please email, fax or call in to obtain an RMA number.
- Download a RMA Form and be sure to include the RMA number you received from one of our customer service representatives.
- Pack the item(s) you are returning safely in a box with any and all accessories you may have received along with the item(s) you are returning.
- Please ship back the item(s) to: RSR Electronics, ATTN: RMA #__________, 900 Hart Street, Rahway, NJ 07065.
** Please note: we do not accept freight collect packages on returns.