The Pmod GYRO is a 3-axis gyroscope powered by the STMicroelectronics L3G4200D. By communicating with the chip through SPI or I2C, users may configure the module to report angular momentum at a resolution of up to 2000 dps at an output rate up to 800Hz.
- 3-axis MEMS digital gyroscope with high shock survivability
- Get angular velocity data with user selectable resolution (250/500/2000dps)
- Two customizable interrupt pins
- User configurable signal filtering
- Power-down and Sleep modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 inx 0.8 in (2.5 cm x 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface and additional IC interface