- Build your own electronic die with with this soldering practice kit — includes an assembly manual and all components to create a single die with LEDs for dots (pips)
- Beginner skill level, requires little or no previous knowledge of electronics. Basic soldering techniques required for circuit board assembly.
- Once assembled, push the button to "roll" the die. It can be used with any game of chance.
- Requires a 9V battery (not included) for operation
- NOTE: Assembly with a soldering iron is required (solder and soldering iron are not included).