8331D is an electrically conductive, 2-part silver epoxy adhesive. It is an improved version of our legendary silver-filled epoxy adhesive, 8331. It is smooth, non-sagging, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
This electrically conductive silver epoxy allows for quick, cold-soldering repairs. It is considered a solder replacement epoxy for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components, or for making conductive connections where soldering is not an option, such as when bonding to glass, soft metals, or plastics. It provides excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective in filling seams between metal plates.
This DIY conductive epoxy has been formulated to be economical.
Features & Benefits:
- High electrical conductivity
- Convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Working time: 20 minutes
- Cure time: 6 hours at room temperature or 10 minutes at 65 °C (149 °F)
- Creates strong permanent electrical connections
- Cures at room temperature
- SVHC free
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Room temperature storage
- Long shelf life
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons