- What's Included
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement DAQ HAT features four thermocouple inputs for adding temperature measurement capability to Raspberry Pi-based data acquisition systems. It features 24-bit resolution and provides professional-grade accuracy which is best in class. The MCC 134 also offers open thermocouple detection so users can monitor for broken or disconnected thermocouples and each channel type is selectable on a per-channel basis. Up to eight MCC HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi.
All DAQ HATs include C/C++® and Python™ examples and open-source library. Comprehensive API and hardware documentation are also provided.
There are five devices in the MCC DAQ HAT Series. Models are available with voltage inputs, thermocouple inputs, IEPE-based sensor inputs, analog outputs, and digital I/O allowing users to configure multifunction, Raspberry Pi-based data logger solutions.
Raspberry Pi is not included with the MCC 134.
- Four isolated thermocouple inputs
- 24-bit A/D converter
- 1 second update interval, minimum
- Thermocouple types J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B supported
- Cold junction compensation
- Screw terminal connections
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- One MCC 134 DAQ HAT
- 2x20 Header connector (plugs into the 40 pin GPIO connector on the Pi board)
- Jumpers (3)
- Standoffs (4)
- Screws (4)
- Nuts (4)
- Printed insert: Getting Started with MCC DAQ HATs
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc.