The DP800 Series Power Supplies combine the ability to source, analyze, and coordinate over time in a powerful new package. The DP800 Series is a family of linear power supplies systems with 3 outputs and up to 195 Watts in total. With one channel isolated users can reconfigure instruments into any number of systems or applications.
Built in V, A, and W measurements make power monitoring easy, but additional wave tracking, timing, and analysis features means there are even more ways to use the supplies. New digital triggering between instruments also makes it possible to reliably combine and connect supplies together. Intuitive to use for everything from education labs to the R & D bench, the DP800 family of power supplies provide incredible value for any application.
- 3 Outputs, Total Power up to 160W
- Low Ripple and Noise: <350 uVrms/2mVpp
- Excellent Linear Regulation Rate and Load Regulation Rate
- Fast Transient Response Time: <50us
- Channel Isolation: 8V/5A || 30V/2A, -30V/2A
- Standard OVP/OCP/OTP Protection Functions
- Standard Timing Output
- Built-in V,A,W Measurements and Waveform Display
- Independent Control for each channel
- Support Output on/off Delay, Output Analysis, Monitor and Preset Functions
- 3.5 Inch TFT Display
- Various Interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN(Opt.), RS232(Opt.), USB-GPIB(Opt.), Digital IO(Opt.)