- CUTTING THE CORD – A rerelease of the award-winning Robotic Arm Edge, an all-time classic, but without the cord. Featuring the Robotic Arm Technology, that gave way to a list of high-quality products such as the Robotic Arm Trainer, the Hydraulic Arm Edge and the Robotic Arm Edge. The Robotic Arm Edge Wireless is the same amount of fun design as the original, but no longer tied down with a cord.
- REMOTE CONTROLLED – With no cord, you can control the robot arm with a five S: Five-switch wireless remote control. All scholarly boys and girls will enjoy executing all their desired commands with the freedom of a wireless interface.
- COMMAND THE GRIPPER – Featuring a range of motions to move the gripper all around as well as opening and closing. Wrist motion of 120 degrees, with an extensive elbow range of 300 degrees. Base rotation of 270 degrees, and base motion of 180 degrees. The Robotic Arm Edge Wireless has a vertical reach of 15 inches, horizontal reach of 12.6 inches, and is capable of lifting 100g. Play deep into the night with a searchlight attached to the gripper
- BUILD IT YOURSELF – Test your manual dexterity as you work through building the five individual gearboxes required to function all five joints of the arm. No soldering is required. Made for ages 13 and up.
- SPECIFICATIONS – 4 ‘D’ size batteries are required for the robot and 2 “AA” size batteries are needed for the wireless remote. Not included. Dimensions are 9” L x 6.3” W x 15” H; Weight: 658g.