- The single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° tilt, 360° turn & 360° rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)
- Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and can open up to 2-7/8".
- These jaw pads can be used for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features, 4.3125" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not provided); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mount
- Height: 6.75" (173mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6kg)