Tackle math problems with this Casio FX-300MS Plus scientific calculator. Functions for trig, statistics, fractions and basic math let you choose the right option for every equation, while the two-line display provides clear, easy-to-see readouts. The clearly labeled buttons and scrolling keys allow for effortless navigation across all 229 available functions. Use the answer memory, clear last entry and clear all options to recall or delete previously determined figures. An auto shutoff feature ensures this calculator remains off in between uses, and the solar plus power supply provides uninterrupted operation. Approved for use on SAT, PSAT/NMSQT and other college entrance exams, this Casio FX-300MS Plus scientific calculator is an excellent tool for use in classrooms or tutoring programs.
- Powerful scientific calculator with 10-digit two-line LCD display
- All purpose scientific calculator offers fraction calculations, trigonometric functions and more
- Dimensions: 0.5"H x 3.38"W x 6.13"D
- Calculator works from solar cell and G13/LR44/76A battery
- Features 229 built-in math functions including basic scientific, exponential, trigonometric, regression analysis and more
- Calculators provides polar-rectangular conversions
- Includes a slide-on hard case